Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ADIDAS SUPERNOVA GLIDE - W

After waiting for more than a year, finally I got the opportunity to participate in the Adidas Running Shoe Seeing Program Q1 2009. I went to their office with Wong Kei Ming. Met by Mr Krishnan who took out several models of different sizes for us to try on.

I was actually looking for a pair of running shoe with good cushioning yet light enough to take me through a distance of not less than 20km without giving too much impact on my knee and ankle. Mr. Krishnan took us on a short 'tour' about choosing the right running shoes. I was not a 'technical' person but the various gadget and material sampling shown gave me a better understanding about running shoes and why it cost so much.

After trying a few models and with the help of Mr. Krishnan, I settled for the Adidas Supernova Glide which is an update version of Supernova Cushion. And Yellow is the color for 2009!


You run like a girl: fast and hard. That's why the adidas Supernova Glide running shoe features a GeoFit™ construction specifically designed to meet the demands of a woman's foot as it tears across town at record speeds.

ForMotion™ actively supports your muscles for improved comfort and efficiency

NoSeam engineered-mesh upper ensures a comfortable, irritation-free fit; Women's-specific upper with more space and no overlays in the bunion area to ensure maximum comfort

adiPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency;

GeoFit™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort

TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
Dual-layer, anti-microbial, adiLite-respoEVA sockliner for step-in comfort

adiWEAR® outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability

I will be wearing this in the GE30K this Sunday and will write about it in my next posting. So, do come back to check out how the Supernova Glide 'perform' at the race!

1 comment:

Hasten said...

I think I got my pair right after you got yours! I saw your form on the table when I was trying on my Adidas Salvation.

Yes, I'll be testing it out during this Sunday's race as well :)