Thursday, January 24, 2013

MY SHOPPING LIST FOR 2013

Its time to start writing here again. Lets start off the year 2013 with my shopping list. Prices have been shooting high the last 2 years. 'Shopping' and Makanton have been quite exhausting and no longer therapeutic as before. Oh . .. .  and the 'environment' is getting complicated each day. So, I got to be careful and selective. Only buying what I Need and NOT what I Want. Here's my shopping list and hope I managed to put them all safely in the cart.

Dragon Back Run, 10km - Purchased!

KL - Maran Walk 204km - In the cart

Twilight Ultra Challenge, Singapore (16 hours) - Paid and awaiting delivery

Malaysia Women Marathon, 42Km - Won a Lucky Draw and awaiting delivery

Orang Asli Trail Run - Pending

Pisang Relay Run - Pending

StanChart Kuala Lumpur Marathon (SCKLM), 42Km - Awaiting Product Launch

Songkhla Marathon, 42Km - Awaiting Product Launch




No comments: