Sunday, May 3, 2009

HIGHLANDS RUN IN THE MAKING


After the JW Flora & Fauna Run in Christmas Island last October, I received many request to do a run in Cameron Highlands. After almost 6 months, I decided to start working on this next 'holiday while running' project just to 'silence' them. So, I started to map out a 10km route.


And of course being far away from the location make planning tougher than the many relay runs I did in Klang Valley. So, I enlist the help of Dorai, a fellow running associate in Cameron Highlands. The planning just started and still sometime before the run become reality.


So, what's the plan?
When : 3 - 4 October 2009
Venue : Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands
Distant : 10km
Type of run : Holiday cum running package
Target : 150 runners
Package price : Ideally between RM100 - RM250 for 2Days/1Night
Award : Finisher medal for all
Participation : By invitation ONLY

Its still too early for any official announcement as I need to get the approval from the Cameron Highlands' Local Council and Police. So, drop in a month later; keep your finger cross that the approval will come by soon.

No comments: